Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team.
- Optimize our legacy SQL Server database application.
- Provide Insight and Intelligence on best practices for an Azure Environment.
- They will help lead maintenance-type development from an outsourced Indian Development Team.
- Team Player – work almost exclusively with the Account Executive to ensure that all the needs of our clients are met.
- Learn the entire legacy software code-base.
- Assist with the implementation and migration of our long-term transportation management system.
- Min: 3-5 Years of OO Development experience
- Strong Knowledge of .NET web framework (.NET 2, 3.5, and newer — software runs on 2.0)
- Proficient in C#
- Understand and use software versioning / change control.
- Agile Develop Methodology preferred.
- Windows Server experience preferred (full stack)
- IIS experience preferred (full stack)
- PHP experience would be a nicety as well.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Utilization of SSRS Reporting
- Good understanding of Indexing, Database optimizations.
- Some understanding of Crystal Reports could be beneficial.
- Understanding of DTS packages would be desired.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.