Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join our team.
- We are a rapidly growing national security and surveillance provider looking to hire a highly motivated individual to fill an immediate opening in our Development Department.
- Our ideal candidate is comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment; works well with others, can work well without supervision, possesses a strong background in research, creative design, and front-end development.
- Accountability: Development Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess project needs and design long term coding strategies that will support ongoing development. Maintain the integrity of application architecture.
- Translate high level requirements into detailed design.
- Work closely with business analysts and lead developers to provide solutions for complex business problems.
- Strong knowledge of front-end development and ability to execute creative solutions.
- Work with back-end team to create seamless experience for users.
- Create, manage, update and publish code that can be easily understood by development team.
- Work with users and clients to ensure products meet deadlines.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Junior to Sr. Level Programmers. 2+ years’ experience working as part of a team to deliver high quality enterprise level technical solutions.
- Must be experienced in modern front-end frameworks like Angular.
- Must have experience with modern front-end build tools.
- Must have above average organization and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical/Critical thinking skills are a must.
- A positive 'can-do' attitude and a passion for using technology to solve business problems.
- Strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies in software development.
- Unit Testing is a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.