Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Financial Systems Data Analyst to join our team.
- Provide consultation, project management and advice on technology systems and needs.
- Support the company’s accounting system and all ancillary systems.
- Develop windows or web-based solutions using MS Visual Studio, MS SQL, and jQuery.
- Develop methods and processes to interact with various cloud-based API’s using SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Assist in development and maintenance of workflow processes using WF.
- Act as a liaison between non-technical organizational units and internal/external technical resources.
- Propose and implement new processes to improve efficiency of department.
- Assist with implementing software application version upgrades.
- Support collaboration between accounting vendor and third-party applications.
- Maintain user security within Accounting system.
- Monitor and assist in troubleshooting system performance issues.
- Open tickets with vendor support to resolve issues
- Create and maintain documentation for the financial systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have MS SQL Server skills.
- Experience developing in C# or VB.NET
- Ability to work across departments to understand both the technical and business needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate desired outcomes.
- Ability to evaluate and implement new systems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to deliver superior service to all internal and external personnel and communicate effectively.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills required.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
- Ability to produce acceptable amount of work efficiently and accurately.
- High level of professional integrity required.
- Sound understanding of application life cycles and client/server architectures in an enterprise environment.
- Techniques used to gather, and document requirements to include process flows, interview skills, workshop facilitation and investigation of current state (existing systems and/or processes).
- Experience in working with XML and/or JSON data files.
- Experience with Java and or jQuery.
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with cloud services
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.