Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an ERP Business Analyst to join our team.
- Analyze current business processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production and inventory control systems, financial tracking systems, marketing and quoting systems.
- Coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Requires knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow.
- Understands business processes and how the software is leveraged to meet business needs.
- Gathers and documents user requirements, designing solutions to meet said requirements.
- Works to configure software to support documented design specs.
- Works closely with the development team on any customization solutions.
- Coordinates and executes user acceptance testing.
- Works closely with I.T. management on prioritizing support requests.
- Ensures quality delivered by vendors meets contractual expectations.
- Manages and supports activities and processes related to enabling business driven, measurable, value aligned solutions, improvements or changes to the applications.
- Leads all aspects of application support; analysis, maintenance, enhancement for mission-critical application systems, and training for assigned projects.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with customers (manufacturing users) and IT colleagues.
- Ability to develop alternative solutions and support recommendations with fact-based analysis.
- Detail oriented, dependable, adaptable, organized, analytical and service oriented.
- A quick learner with excellent problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four- year university in Information Technology or similar field plus 4 years of relevant experience – OR- an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in providing application development, support, or business system solution/product/service strategies and directions.
- Experience in ERP software including modules for Finance, Procurement, Manufacturing, Planning and Order Fulfillment.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience with developing, deploying and supporting Crystal Reports
- Experience in EXACT MACOLA 10 software modules for Finance, Procurement, Manufacturing, Planning, and Order fulfillment.
- Experience designing and developing SSRS reports and integrating into the Exact Software solution.
- Experience with Macola third party software applications such as Wisys WMS, Agility, Event Manager, and Pulse.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.