Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Project/Program Manager to join our team.
- Senior level professional position which contributes to the accomplishment of project/ program management practices and objectives that will achieve business goals and objectives.
- Works without immediate supervision and direction.
- Leads and mentors’ others within Program Management.
- Demonstrates advanced working knowledge and concepts of Information Technology.
- Perform difficult tasks per area of focus within Program Management as assigned by Manager or Director without supervision.
- Assist with implementation of the area of focus within Program Management, following strict guidelines and PMLC/ SDLC processes.
- Address impediments to daily work accordingly.
- Interface with functional areas to manage and estimate scope, expectations, deliverables and project budget.
- Responsible for timely achievement of milestones and project completion.
- Determine and assist with implementation of job’s best practices with respect to processes and documentation to best suit the needs of the company.
- Provide any other functions as directed by Manager.
- Adhere to Program Management department policies and procedures and assists others in Program.
- Management with understanding and adherence to policies.
- Effectively communicates status of projects through all phases of work within the area of focus.
- Responsible to management for on-time delivery of project milestones.
- Coach and mentor individuals on Program Management team and provide feedback of performance to Manager and Director.
Qualifications: Education/Experience (Must meet at least two of the following criteria)
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 6 years of working experience in I.S. or related field.
- Excellent written, analytical, problem solving and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Program Management.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Motivated, self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused.
- Detail oriented and possess a desire for quality.
- P & C Insurance experience.
- Experience in managing distributed team members.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles (agile, waterfall, iterative)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.