Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a .NetNuke Developer to join our team.
- Provides technical work in developing and/or supporting applications for the business, research, and/or instructional functions of clients within a defined or limited scope.
- Employees determine the logical flow of applications and develop program code.
- Employees are involved with other business and technology employees in assessing the needs of clients and developing technical solutions of limited complexity.
- Detailed specifications are provided to employees for complex applications.
- Writes, updates, and maintains computer programs or software as assigned.
- Corrects errors by making appropriate changes, rechecking and testing programs to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Performs necessary revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Conducts trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Compiles and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Writes, analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Consults with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Prepares detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Principal Competencies Required:
- Planning and Organizing: Understands tasks required in job and takes ownership to complete
- Project Management: Ability to contribute ideas and collaborate with others to meet project goals.
- Technical Knowledge: Understands theory behind applications systems analysis and programming and requires regular guidance to complete projects.
Technical Solution Development:
- Knowledge of standard operating procedures to implement routine solutions of low to medium complexity for customer.
- Ability to develop logical flow of simple applications.
- Knowledge of the design of input/output and file specifications.
- Ability to evaluate code and its functionality and recommend or make changes to improve performance of simple applications.
- Technical Support: Ability to resolve some non-routine problems.
- Consultancy Skills: Ability to understand user needs as communicated and translate that to necessary code modifications to existing solutions based on an on-going customer reviews and communication.
- High school or GED required.
- Two years programming experience required.
- A degree or certification in computer programming from a technical school or college may substitute for the required experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.