Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Director, Enterprise Applications to join our team.
- Under administrative direction, leads and supervises staff and vendor-partners to deliver consistent high-quality application services.
- Creates and manages the related service roadmaps, ensuring prioritization and coordination across ITS and vendor-partner functional teams with supportable and predictable financial expectations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee all of the following services, include those provided by an external partner. Services include: Application Management (Outsourced), Identity Management (Outsourced), Application and Identity Management Architecture, Academic and Research Architecture.
- Provide performance metrics and ad-hoc reporting for the dissemination of information to Sr. Leadership and ensure adherence to contracted SLAs.
- Collaborate with AVP of Enterprise Architecture, AVP and CISO, external partners, and other leaders regarding the roadmap of application services that align with company and IT priorities.
- Fosters cross-organizational thought leadership, user experience excellence, vendor-partner accountability, and operational cohesion.
- Supports a culture of service, process orientation, best practice, and cost effective management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of application management and application development standards.
- Knowledge of administrative systems (HR, Finance, Student), email, collaboration and other productivity systems.
- Knowledge and experience working with third party partners.
- In-depth business knowledge and technical expertise.
- A keen interest in innovation, and an ability to deliver new capabilities to the customer community.
- Strong budgeting and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and crisis management.
- Ability to exercise initiative, creativity, and motivation.
- Ability to delegate and use resources effectively.
- Willingness to handle complex challenges.
- Ability to work effectively with other senior management.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, computer science, information systems, related field; supplemented with ten (10) years of related experience with increasingly complex leadership and management responsibilities in an information technology operations environment, preferably in higher education.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.