Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Desktop Engineer to join our team.
- Install, configure and manage Windows 7 & 10 operating systems and applications.
- Plan, administer and install client device software and hardware, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices and printers.
- Design, code and test packages and client applications within established specifications.
- Provide prompt and efficient PC/LAN infrastructure support and troubleshooting.
- Deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions to technical problems to maximize user productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems.
- 3-5 years hands-on engineering experience.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Self-directed, adaptable and current in emerging technology and trends.
- Experience implementing and delivering Office365 solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM) & WSUS.
- Vulnerability/patch management and PowerShell scripting experience required.
- Desktop & application virtualization, Active Directory, and Linux operating system experience preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.