Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Delivery Lead to join our team.
- Delivery Lead is a leadership role working with company software delivery teams that is focused on delivery assurance.
- This role is responsible for managing customer expectations, the flow of work to customers, assuring delivery of value, and ensuring wide open lines of communication with the customer.
- We are looking for a person who can provide coordination and customer engagement in a way that respects our self-organized culture while at the same time ensuring consistent delivery and a high functioning team.
- Lead and coordinate single and multiple team engagements sometimes engaging with multiple delivery leads.
- Ensure fast, smooth delivery of value through the value stream.
- Approach projects with the strategic goals as a focus of the delivery.
- Actively and purposefully engage the customer throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Gather meaningful and effective feedback.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the customer.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Manage team's fitness for purpose and health, and recommend staffing changes.
- Help teams organize themselves for optimal delivery outcomes.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Facilitate our "idea to outcome" approach while creating a fun environment.
- Experience working with servant-leading Agile delivery teams and a commitment to servant leadership and self-organization.
- Established background in successfully leading Agile software development teams in consistent, effective delivery of projects.
- Experience at Manager/Director level in an Agile software delivery environment.
- Understanding and commitment to Agile values, principles, and practices.
- Demonstrated ability in helping Agile teams quantifiably improve toward fitness for purpose.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.