Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Clinical IT Technologist I to join our team.
- Under general supervision, provides software, hardware and network support for the company’s systems; installs and configures new software and hardware, provides guidance on technology; reviews, prioritizes, documents, and actively resolves customer service requests on-site at, in person and via telephone; resolves problems involving the use of diagnostic tools, troubleshooting and problem-solving methodologies; travels locally to all clinical locations where company employees are present; participates in cross-training rotation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, Internet browsers, office productivity suites, core enterprise systems and classroom technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal/human relations skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and apply the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of issues as required.
- Highly self-motivated; Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience equal to four years.
- Must have or be able to obtain Dell Hardware Certifications.
- Assists all customers with questions about supported software, hardware, and network platforms via on-site visits, telephone interactions, emails, or walk-ins; documents all customer contact during the service request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken; travels locally to all clinical locations where employees are present; acts as a secondary subject matter expert to an assigned unit of operation; provides after-hours support as determined by business needs.
- Makes independent decisions while providing on-site assistance with troubleshooting, installation, and configuration company owned computer and technology systems; prioritizes and escalates problems to the appropriately experienced personnel when required; evaluates documented resolutions and analyzes trends to better prepare for future occurrences; provides support for departmental clinical dependent systems.
- Assists with new technology testing and deployment to the company systems; participates as a team member in assisting with the ongoing development and maintenance of departmental documents and processes; develops awareness of all software and hardware used and supported by the organization; may supervise and train student workers.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.