Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Client Engagement Manager to join our team.
- Understanding and then communicating the customer’s business model, plans, infrastructure and support requirements to shared services.
- Representing the customer’s point of view in planning meetings, communicating impact to stakeholders and providing guidance to minimize disruption.
- Owning issues and escalations, then driving collaboration to find speedy resolutions.
- Accountability for ITSM stewardship program, coordinate monthly meetings to gain feedback from customers, manage follow-up on tasks and provide input for process improvements that meet customer demand and improve experience.
- Develop and maintain metrics that evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Decrease the hours required for business leaders to attend planning meetings/manage communications with shared services teams by 75%.
- Eliminate duplication of efforts within share services teams, allowing resources to focus on delivery and availability.
- Increase business satisfaction through regular proactive communication that is personalized and accurately communicates impact/value.
- Accelerate time to resolve issues due to expedited access to technical resources.
- Understanding of IT industry working practices / methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and driven to resolve issues and anticipate needs.
- Excellent verbal, written and documentation skills with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal IT departments and business leaders.
- A good level of business awareness and impact of technological decisions on operations.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced role and in a change-oriented culture.
- Minimum of 5+ years in IT, prefer experience in software or infrastructure delivery.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct customer engagement/management/support.
- Bachelor degree
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.