Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a C# Cloud Developer to join our team.
- Software Engineer with a fundamental understanding of cloud native applications to provide thought leadership and hands-on expertise for clients moving applications to the cloud.
- This individual will be tasked with working onsite and remotely, to help customers migrate applications onto platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or writing new application to take advantage of the cloud.
- Candidate should have a firm understanding of microservices, containers, and how to leverage these technologies to build a native cloud application.
- Candidates will be responsible for the analysis of business, engineering, and scientific problems, and the documentation and development of well-defined methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical systems solutions.
- Experience with hands-on .NET development. This includes detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting flaws based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications.
- 5+ Years of experience software development and client engagement.
- Excited by the chance to help and mentor customers.
- Willingness to travel (up to 75%) and work with clients on site.
- Strong C# and .NET development skills.
- Experience with container technologies, such as Docker, Swarm, Mesos, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with web enabled application development and client and/or server development using .NET.
- Understanding of cloud service and deployment models.
- Understanding of container technologies, associated tools, and best practices.
- Familiarity with IT Operations processes and technologies including Chef, Puppet, BOSH or similar.
- Experience with multiple platform environments, including UNIX / Linux, and Windows Server (any version).
- Ability to work in an Agile Environment.
- Experience with formal software development processes.
- Experience with the automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis tools.
- Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication.
- Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical requirements.
- Experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Solid understanding of 12-Factor applications.
- Eligible to receive security clearance.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.