Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Billing Assurance Analyst to join our team.
- This position will be responsible for ensuring customers are properly billed for the services to which they have subscribed.
- This position works on problems of a limited scope under detailed guidance.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to ensure accuracy of billing and reduction of billing disputes, thus overall improving the customer experience including the following, but not limited to: Reduce and/or eliminate billing errors.
- Perform corrective action as required.
- Maintain and administer the commercial contracts database.
- Produce and review reconciliation exception reports and related reports. Reviews logic and recommend any enhancements.
- Research and validate customer exceptions using related systems or available resources.
- Communicate issues with appropriate entities such as customer, sales team and operating units, interfacing with all levels of the organization and outside parties as necessary.
- Address resolution of customer exceptions.
- Review and revise the processes for management and maintenance of commercial contracts administration, utilizing sales entry/tracking and scanning document retention tools to ensure reporting measures customer service; provide feedback on existing reports and databases and provide assessments or recommendations as requested.
- Monitor contracts with special billing arrangements or terms of the contract (such as seasonality) and ensure accurate billing.
- Conduct root cause analysis on customer exceptions and, when necessary, recommend and facilitate appropriate process and/or system improvements.
- Recommend billing system/order entry enhancements to reduce errors.
- Support monthly electronic invoice submission process for federal government accounts.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to understand process flows.
- Ability to interpret service contracts as pertained to customer billing.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with the customer credit process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact proficiency with peers, clients and other professionals.
- Ability to communicate issues and proposed solutions at an executive level.
- Ability to exercise accurate business judgment.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of company employees, vendors/service providers, customers and prospective customers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments according to timelines and importance of task.
- Ability to maintain poise and professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of CSG and ICOMS billing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent industry experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.