Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Application Support Engineer to join our team.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a first-class technology team that develops e-Underwriting solutions.
- This role is seeking an individual with a background in application support that understands software development and their operating platforms.
- This person will participate as a member of an IT Operations team to support the operational aspects of multiple in-flight projects and will work closely with those teams to support service requests to meet team objectives and deliverables.
- The right candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple urgent requests simultaneously.
- This role will perform both Level 1 and Level 2 support work as it relates to application code promotions, technical service requests, incident activity and IT maintenance events.
- 3+ years of experience in application support.
- 1+ year of experience in J2EE application and platform support.
- Some experience with software release management and incident management.
- Basic knowledge of ITIL practices for IT service operations.
- Basic knowledge of IT technologies (web tiers, application servers, databases, SSL, storage, load balancing, firewalls, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing.
- Highly motivated with strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be available for on-call rotation, evening or weekends when necessary.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills to both internal and external customers.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.