Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for an Angular/Java Developer to join our team.
- As an Engineer 2, you will be responsible for leading the development of applications to solve business, engineering, and scientific problems as well as the documentation and development of well-defined methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical systems solutions.
- You should have experience with hands-on development.
- This includes detailed software design, developing code with unit tests and refactoring to implement the design, correcting flaws based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications.
- You will innovate and collaborate on technological strategies working with a team of experienced product owners, architects, leads, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems that improve business outcomes and increase staff productivity and financial performance.
- You will be using a variety of Agile/Scrum practices and participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings and review sessions, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, retrospectives and whole-team approach.
- You must be able to understand the business operations and processes on assigned projects.
- 3+ years of Java or related development experience.
- Proven experience with Web Services (REST, JSON, AJAX, and XML).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Resiliency in the face of changing priorities and requirements.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- High energy and personal drive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Experience writing Java Servlets, and custom JSPs using Java 7 or 8.
- Experience using frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience creating and implementing SQL.
- Experience with utilizing and implementing the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bamboo, Clover, Stash, etc.)
- Experience to open source frameworks and tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube, jQuery.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.