We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
- The Account Manager is responsible for marketing the firm’s services, driving sales and managing the day-to-day operations of new and existing clients.
- A successful candidate will have strong sales abilities in addition to being fun and friendly, trustworthy, genuine and committed to excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and identify prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads, and direct contact.
- Schedule and conduct client and prospective client meetings to build relationships and positively improve the lives of our clients and consultants).
- Prepare and present Master Service Agreements.
- Negotiate billing rates and contractual terms.
- Work closely with our recruiting team to ensure that all candidates presented to our clients fit their cultural and technical needs.
- Anticipate and take appropriate action to market future opportunities at clients.
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate new business development and superior service to existing clients.
- Effectively utilize company systems to perform duties and maintain records in accordance policies and procedures.
- Accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Previous Business Development/Account Management experience within the staffing industry and/or 2 plus years of recruiting experience within the IT staffing industry.
- Superior communication and presentation skills including strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Strong customer service background
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Annual salary
- Weekly commissions
- Quarterly and yearly bonus opportunities
- Monthly car allowance
- Additional employee benefits
- Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, short and long-term disability, and life insurance coverage plus a 401k and paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with offices located in Overland Park, KS, Denver, CO, and Dallas, TX.