Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Web Developer to join our team.
- The Software Developer position will work independently and with a team to design, document, develop, and implement .NET Web applications.
- Also, this role is responsible for ongoing support.
- Our development environment is Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, C#/ASP.NET, TFS and MS SQL Server 2016.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Full ownership of your assigned projects and manage key aspects of the development lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, solution design and coding.
- Play an active role in the design and development of new functionality and updates to our system.
- Design, develop and enhance existing ASP.NET user interface screens.
- Develop data interfaces using T-SQL and Data Access Layer (DAL) code.
- Design and develop SQL databases and queries.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company data.
- Follow company security policies and procedures.
- Implement secure coding methodologies in software development processes.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of applicable technical experience.
- 3 or more years of software development experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Experience with TFS source control or another source control.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.