Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Web Developer to join our team.
- Looking for an experienced, passionate and talented Back-end Developer to join our Interactive team.
- You’re geeky, naturally curious, well-rounded and enjoy a challenge.
- You’re looking for the variety and energy of an agency environment with global clients.
- Successful candidates will have experience working on complex projects and the ability to successfully drive the project from integration to deployment.
- Proficiency with C#, PHP, Ruby, and/or other back-end languages.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and/or Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL like ElasticSearch.
- Experience with web application frameworks like Laravel, Rails, Symfony/Illuminate, etc.
- Experience creating and integrating with RESTful APIs and XML data structures.
- Experience integrating content management systems (CMS) such as ExpressionEngine and WordPress (others such as SiteCore and Sitefinity a plus).
- Experience with structured quality assurance processes and tools.
- Familiarity with source code management tools (e.g, Git and BitBucket), deployment tools (e.g., Capistrano), and automation tools (e.g., Grunt and Gulp).
- Collaborating successfully with multi-disciplinary teams to bring together digital strategy, creative design, user experience design, technical architecture and development into a smart digital solution.
- Collaborating with client teams to understand business and technical requirements and (when necessary) to ensure that our solutions integrate within a client’s IT infrastructure.
- Teaching and mentoring fellow developers, agency colleagues, and clients about web and web application development.
- Represent and communicate agency’s creative and business philosophy, methodology and capabilities to current and potential clients and to agency.
- Multi-tasking and working within client and project deadlines.
- Accurately estimating time and resource requirements needed to accomplish development tasks.
- Enhance your skills by learning new tools, frameworks, platforms and technologies.
- Stay current in your discipline by reading relevant articles, forums and documentation.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience, preferably in an agency or consultancy setting.
- Samples of previous work we can see online and on Github that demonstrate strong thinking and execution.
- Strong communications skills with fellow software developers, agency colleagues, and client contacts.
- Experience adopting and evolving existing codebases.
- Solid attention to detail and a user experience design sensibility.
- Past experience collaborating with agency and/or multi-disciplinary teams.
- High personal accountability and a willingness to get the job done.
- An entrepreneurial and self-driven work ethic.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.