Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Web Application Developer to join our team.
- We are seeking a motivated web applications developer to plan, design, code, test, and support web applications that provide access to corporate databases.
- The developer will be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle.
- Projects consist primarily of custom web applications for external and internal use.
- Plan, design, code, test, deploy, and support web applications that provide access to corporate databases.
- Primary focus is on web development.
- The developer will be involved in all aspects of the development process.
- Projects consist of custom web applications for external and internal use.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- 2+ years in software development.
- Proficiency in web applications development.
- Proficiency in Java Script development: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX.
- Proficiency in Angular development.
- Proficiency in C# development.
- Proficiency in ASP.NET development.
- Knowledge of Java development.
- Knowledge of SQL 2008+: relational database design and stored procedure development.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong interest in emerging web technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.