Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a WAN Implementation Engineer to join our team.
- Experienced WAN Engineer that can design and consolidate WAN infrastructure that will eliminate the company’s dependency on TDM services of various leased carrier services.
- The company is building a core backbone that is a Nokia MPLS network that will be built around the company’s owned fiber.
- The legacy TDM services will be rolled primarily to the new Nokia MPLS network.
- In cases were legacy TDM cannot be moved to the MPLS backbone,
- The company will maintain some internal, non-carrier based, networks that will support the legacy TDM services.
- These may be TDM services carried over the IP network.
- All current company WAN infrastructure is Cisco based equipment.
- A mix of Nokia and Cisco equipment may be involved in this TDM redesign.
- The WAN Engineer will be provided a list of carrier circuits that are targeted for redesign to be moved to the internal company network.
- The company engineers will be available for consultation as needed to make sure these transitions are carried out using
- the proper internal processes, as well as, consult on design matters.
- Experience working with carriers on WAN circuit upgrades at remote site locations.
- Experience with routers and interfaces for copper, fiber interfaces.
- Ability to follow existing documentation and update using Visio.
- Ability to coordinate cutovers.
- Good communications skills to assist with required implementations.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.