Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Video Integrations Software Developer to join our team.
- We are looking for a motivated senior java developer to join our team.
- As a part of our team, they will be instrumental in a various project involving the development of our video integrations software systems.
- 8+ years of enterprise J2EE/JAVA design experience in combination of new design/build projects as well as post-production maintenance.
- Familiarity Java IDE’s such as the Eclipse or Intellij IDE.
- Experience with SAML or oAuth2.
- SQL experience.
- Knowledge of Relational and NOSQL databases.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Experience consuming and creating REST.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming and MVC frameworks.
- Knowledge of Linux server environment.
- Experience working with open source software such as Jackson, Jersey, Guice, and Netflix AWS Suite of libraries (Archaius, Hystrix, Ribbon, etc.)
- Experience working with git-based source control system like github or bitbucket.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Knowledge/experience with Agile software methodology.
- Familiarity with Spring MVC Framework.
- Experience working in the AWS environment is a big plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively both with a team and on your own.
- Comfortable in fast past environment with dynamically changing priorities.
- Experience working with Java 8 Lambda Expressions and Streams.
- Knowledge of shell scripting.
- Familiarity with dependency management and build systems.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.