Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Test Engineer to join our team.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies.
- Design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Write, implement, and report status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports.
- Serve as subject matter specialist.
- Provide testing know-how for the support of user requirements.
- Direct and/or participate in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as assigned.
- Comfortable in an Agile Development environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and motivate others to achieve excellence in a dynamic environment.
- Able to bring exceptional attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Experience in a variety of testing types including system and integration, usability, boundary, security, data validation, and regression.
- ALM 12.53
- JIRA 7.2.8
- Microsoft Office
- SQL Server 2014
- SOAP 4.5.1
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.