Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
- We are currently seeking a passionate Lead Test Automation Engineer who has experience in building and automating test cases for cloud based systems.
- Our goal is to have a completely integrated solution to aid in the migration to CI/CD based methodologies.
- This will be a ground floor leadership role, with the opportunity to create a solid foundation for testing and QA on new cutting-edge products.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop automated testing standards and practices.
- Implement, setup, and define testing systems.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during product development.
- Create and collect test data for functional and other testing.
- Research, recommend, and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure.
- Ideal candidates are self-motivated problem solvers looking to accelerate their career growth as part of a talented and committed team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related engineering and technical field.
- 3+ years of testing and quality assurance domain with the .NET technology stack (e.g. C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework).
- Experience with Continues Integration and Continuous deployment DEVOPS strategies.
- Experience with setting up, implementing, using, and maintaining automated testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of .NET design patterns and practices.
- Thorough understanding of testing web based and desktop applications.
- Comfort with Git and TFS source control systems.
- Strong interest in emerging web technologies.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience with Agile (particularly Scrum) methodologies.
- Experience with consuming RESTful services.
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with relational and graph databases.
- Industry certifications in software testing or interest in achieving those.
- Unit Testing
- UI/UX Testing
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- Performance Testing
- Security Penetration Testing
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.