Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Technical Services Design Lead to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and participate in daily objectives and priorities.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources.
- Manage all tickets and recurring duties to completion and according to established SLAs.
- Define requirements and develop design solutions for technical initiatives.
- Investigate, design, and build new solutions.
- Package applications for prompt and seamless deployment.
- Define and maintain default images for all desktop deployment hardware.
- Assist in sourcing appropriate hardware and software.
- Work with vendors and management to source and test products.
- Develop scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Continually investigate new tools and methods to improve value.
- Monitor technical trends to ensure team leadership is aware and prepared for changes that may affect productivity.
- Work to ensure new designs are well defined, tested, and ready for successful deployment.
- Design solutions for the business and support services as needed.
- Perform testing on all proposed changes to ensure compatibility with existing deployments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- 8+ years of desktop/end-user services technical design, testing, and deployment experience
- Strong scripting and automation experience (batch, PowerShell, etc.) with end-user services
- Experience with SCCM, Intune, or other deployment, update, and imaging solutions
- Strong experience in managing/administering Office 365, One Drive and/or SharePoint
- 2+ years of experience with MDM/EMM systems as well as mobile provisioning (IOS and Android)
- Experience managing enterprise licensing agreements
- Experience in customer service management
- Expert understanding of Office 365 and Windows 10
- Able to consider and support both strategic and practical implications for proposed course of action
- Experience with multi-location coordination of technical resources.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact positively and work effectively with others
- Ability to organize time, energy, and resources effectively to achieve goals
- Ability to present a positive, energetic, and patient mentoring style
- Excellent leadership skills with proven problem-solving ability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Apple OS experience preferred
- Certification and/or License – Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) preferred.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability