Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Technical Security Specialist to join our team.
- As a Technical Security Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining information security procedures and standards in accordance with the Corporate Information Security, Risk and Privacy policies.
- You will be responsible for security activities in all North American markets – ensuring the consistent implementation of information security.
- You will be a part of a global team, interfacing with different parts of security and the company business across the world.
- Act as a liaison between markets and Group IS/IT Security for Information security related topics.
- Ensure and monitor security and compliance and support internal and international audits on security related topics in North American Markets.
- Ensure implementation of Global security tools. Assess security risks of all new implementations and ensure periodic security reviews.
- Act as support for information security issues.
- Perform root cause analysis of security issues aiming for continuous improvement.
- Ensure localized policies agree with the Global Security policies and local legal requirements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 3 or more years of experience in equivalent IS/IT security or IT Audit disciplines.
- 3 or more years of experience in Information Security or IT Audit.
- Experience in security controls or IT auditing.
- Strong work experience in Risk Assessment.
- Experience in implementing a security framework (i.e. ISMS or equivalent).
- One or more of the following certifications is preferred: CISSP, CISA, CISM or equivalent.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.