Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our team.
- Work with stakeholders to develop use case.
- Develop and execute test scripts.
- Configure and administrate Blueprint, JIRA, QTest software platforms.
- Distil complex business issues down to manageable and actionable items.
- Coordinate efforts with company IT departments, System Integrators, and other affected departments to produce results that satisfy business requirements.
- Maintain RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix).
Qualifications (Education, Experience Special Skills):
- Three or more years of Business Analyst experience is required.
- Five or more years of experience working with the System Development Life Cycle (Waterfall, Iterative or Agile methodology) as either a Business Analyst, Developer or QA Tester preferred.
- Adept at managing/maintaining configurable software systems such as JIRA/Blueprint/QASymphony – experience with these systems is not required but helpful if candidate has some previous experience with software administration/configuration.
- Experience in a functional process oriented field preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related degree in Engineering, Business, Computer or Science is required.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Visio, Excel, Word required.
- Experience with test management tools such as QTest or HP/Micro Focus ALM.
- Experience with requirements management tools such as Blueprint, HP ALM, JIRA preferred.
- Strong Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Documentation skills.
- Solution Assessment and Validation (process maps/process modeling).
- Strong team building interpersonal skills. Experience with System Development Lifecycle, Waterfall, Iterative or Agile methodology.
- Experience writing functional and technical requirement.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills SQL and relational database experience a plus.
- Experience with Maximo or Click Software a plus Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence experience a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.