Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Tableau Developer to join our team.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand reporting needs and gather requirements.
- Understand the Business Requirements and translate this into meaningful, efficient dashboards and visualizations using leading platforms, primarily Tableau.
- Translate complex reporting needs into technical specifications, including calculations, custom groups, parameters, filtering criteria, aggregations, etc.
- Engage with ETL Developers to create or design extracts that feed visualizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Development including, but not limited to, Developing meaningful and efficient Dashboards, Analytics, Reporting, Visualizations, Unit testing, Integration testing and Production support.
- At least 1-2 years' experience and expertise with Tableau Desktop.
- Advanced Tableau skills and adopting Tableau Best Practices and Standards.
- Familiarity with ETL Frameworks and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and patterns.
- Proficiency in SQL, relational databases.
- Experience with waterfall and agile projects a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong Presentation and Documentation skills.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.