Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer – Mobility to join our team.
- As an Engineer 1 you will be responsible for developing, modifying and implementing elements of technology to solve business problems.
- As an Engineer 1, you will also have the opportunity to assist in the design.
- You will work with a team to test, research and investigate technology and assist with the requirements gathering of the solutions.
- We are looking for a self-starter that will maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards.
- In this role, you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems.
- You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness.
- You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
- You must be willing to work a flexible schedule performing after hour releases.
- 1+ years of experience with the design, implementation, and support of the company mobility management (EMM) solutions such as Citrix XenMobile, Microsoft InTune, SOTI, or MobileIron for corporate owned devices (we currently use SOTI).
- 1+ years of experience with Android and its ecosystem.
- Experience in all phases of the development lifecycle, including use of formal requirement documentation and procedures, formal testing methodologies, implementation strategies, and monitoring techniques.
- Knowledge of consumer and company mobile solutions, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and innovation skills, while paying close attention to detail.
- Strong leadership qualities, with proven experience working and communicating effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Familiarity of compliance requirements for mobile point of sale systems.
- Experience with cellular carriers.
- Experience with integrating Microsoft Office365 with mobile solutions.
- Soti MobiControl certification.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.