Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team.
- The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for understanding the technical personnel needs of multiple business units, reviewing job requisitions, and preparing and executing recruitment plans.
- This position sources candidates, screens and interviews candidates and partners with managers throughout the recruiting process.
- The Technical Recruiter also communicates candidate status, recommends qualified candidates for positions, and negotiates salaries and start dates with candidates.
- This position provides instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
- If selected, you will be required to source candidates using multiple tools that include but are not limited to: applicant tracking system, LinkedIn, social media, employee referrals and your professional network.
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience with entry-level, experienced, and contractor/contingent hires in a corporate and/or consulting environment.
- Strong technical background and knowledge with understanding of a variety of technologies including application development, networking, operations, engineering, security and IT support.
- Deep and varied sourcing experience and knowledge inclusive of internet, employee referral programs, cold calling/networking techniques and social networking tools.
- Previous Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience is required, preferably with iCIMS.
- Proven track record working in a high-volume and high-demand recruiting environment.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring hiring managers in effective interviewing skills.
- Outstanding professional communication skills and proven relationship building skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be tenacious yet consistently diplomatic, highly flexible, well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent ability to work in a team environment and/or as an individual contributor as required.
- Must have reputation for positive impact and outstanding work ethic.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Strong user knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Human Resources, or related field preferred.
- Experience working with a VMS, preferably Fieldglass.
- Experience as both a corporate and agency recruiter.
- Experience with university relations and/or creating diversity based recruiting efforts.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.