Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Security Engineer to join our team.
Required Skills, Education, Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or a minimum of 5 years of equivalent experience.
- 2+ years prior engineering experience on a Software Security Assurance team
- 2+ years prior engineering experience with Java development and/or code review.
- Experience partnering with development teams to balance innovation and security concerns.
- Capable of analyzing large amounts of disparate data to produce easily understandable content
- Strong communication and influence skills.
- Organized, self-starter with ability to multi-task, prioritize and drive for results.
Well qualified candidates will demonstrate expertise in the following technical areas:
- Security reviews of web and mobile applications.
- Expert knowledge in application vulnerability types, attack vectors and remediation approaches down to code level.
- Industry best practices for secure software development as well as web and mobile application security.
- Application penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools such as Fortify and how to integrate with agile SDLC.
- Solid understanding of a variety of software security practices, secure code reviews, threat modeling, security requirements analysis and architectural risk analysis.
- Expert understanding of the IP protocols and associated security mechanisms: TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, PKI.
- Experience implementing enterprise deployment of application security tools, services and controls.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.