Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our team.
- We are searching for an experienced Sr. Network Engineer to join our Unified Network Team.
- This team is seeking highly motivated individuals who are both inspired to learn and work well in different environments.
- The right candidate will gain valuable experience working with customers in various market segments, including manufacturing, financial services, education, and healthcare.
- Applicants must be able to design, implement, and provide support for various technologies including Cisco Routing/Switching, Cisco Security, Cisco Wireless Solutions, HPE/Aruba solutions, and more. This position requires strong communication and written skills.
- This person must enjoy consulting with a variety of customers to help them develop the right solutions for their company’s environment.
- Develop and implement the technical architecture and physical design of the network for voice, security, and wireless; and recommend solutions.
- Install and configure Cisco Routing, Cisco Switching, Cisco/Aruba Wireless, Cisco/Aruba Security, and related applications.
- Install and configure Cisco Unified Communications products including Unified Communications Manager, Unity and Call Center Express.
- Install and Configure HPE/Aruba wireless network and security technologies.
- Implementing test plans, migration plans and delivery plans.
- Develop and implement the technical architecture and physical design of the network: analyze existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions Install and configure voice gateways as part of the IP telephony system.
- Attend pre-sales meetings with clients to assist in developing technology solutions.
- Prepare design documents and presentations. Clearly describe the design including rationale for decisions and implications of those decisions.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade installed systems.
- Provide solutions to complex business-driven concerns.
- Provide systems administration training to clients.
- Assist other Support Engineers and Systems Engineers in troubleshooting client installations.
- Deliver high quality solutions to our customers to ensure their investment in technology is consistent with their business objectives.
- CCNA/CCNP Routing/Switching required.
- 5+ years installing Cisco Routing/Switching Solutions.
- Hands on experience with design and troubleshooting of Cisco and HPE Networks, including Routing, Switching, Wireless, and Security.
- Hands on experience designing, implementing, troubleshooting Quality-of-Service policies and configurations.
- Engineering experience with mid-sized to enterprise-sized customers is a plus.
- Experience designing network solutions given client requirements and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel about 20% of the time.
- Self-motivated and desire to succeed, ability to work as necessary to meet clients’ needs.
- CCIE Routing/Switching highly desired.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco ASA Firewall Appliances.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Wireless Controller Solutions a plus, but not required.
- Aruba ACMP and ACCP certifications highly desired.
- Hands-on experience with Aruba ClearPass a plus.
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
- Cisco Autonomous APs
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco APIC-EM
- Meraki Wireless
- Aruba Mobility Controllers
- Aruba Instant APs
- Aruba Airwave
- Aruba Central
- Aruba Activate
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Cisco FirePOWER Threat Defense (FTD)
- Cisco FirePOWER Management Center (FMC)
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Cisco AMP for Endpoints
- Cisco Umbrella
- Cisco ISE
- Aruba ClearPass
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.