Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager – Infrastructure to join our team.
- The Desktop Computing team is responsible for technology projects that deliver business value, tier 4 incident management escalations, problem management, continual service improvement, and endpoint device strategies.
- The team is responsible for workstation and thin client hardware globally, Windows 7, Windows 10, Wyse Thin OS, Microsoft Intune, and Vendor Management.
- As a Senior Manager in Desktop Computing, you will be responsible for managing a team in the strategic and operational activities related to the global company endpoint device environment.
- As a Senior Manager, one of your primary responsibilities will be people management activities including career development, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and annual review activities.
- In this role, you will be responsible for successful delivery of new design efforts and ensuring the operational health of existing technology solutions.
- Maintaining a clear lifecycle management plan, ensuring the company’s environment is on supported version of products before they near end of support.
- Remaining current on industry trends and methods to continually increase the value provided to the business.
- Maintaining a mindset of continuous improvement in terms of efficiency and effectiveness of the maintenance, administration, and support of our business solutions and infrastructure – always looking for ways to improve the experience for our customers.
- Maintaining and executing plans to deliver quality services, process optimization, and reporting progress regularly.
- Ensuring the staff has the knowledge, skills, capacity and motivation required to deliver outstanding service.
- Focus on delivering a high level of customer service and quickly resolve issues.
- 5+ years of experience managing a professional IT staff.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with subordinates, peers, management and departments within IT.
- Ability to create a vision for the team and motivate staff to achieve common goals.
- Must be able to direct technical individuals in achieving project goals.
- Ability to work independently on projects in a team environment, making decisions on assignments, and accept responsibility/ownership for projects and tasks.
- Ability to handle management of numerous and varied projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate with all levels of IT and the business.
- Excellent meeting participation and facilitation skills; including the ability to keep meetings focused, manage conflict, and summarize meeting highlights and tasks.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering, including analyzing symptoms and causes, identifying and defining the problem to be solved and developing solutions.
- Demonstrated customer service support ethic and focus to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- ITIL and/or Microsoft Certification is a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.