Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to join our team.
- Looking for an Infrastructure PM that can lead and manages multiple, large, cross functional, and more highly complex projects and/or technical initiatives.
- Assemble project teams, manages project, delegate responsibilities, provide training, and develop project schedules.
- Determine and acquire resources needed.
- Participate in the development of policies, procedures, standards and controls.
- Responsible for project scoping and budgets.
- Support business planning requirements including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling and workload planning.
- Drives out cross-functional decisions through project steering facilitation.
- Provides leadership and direction on firm-priority programs and projects.
- Leads projects beginning-to-end.
- Leads multiple, cross-functional business and IT projects and technology initiatives and applies innovative solutions to systems, hardware, software, networking, programming, and/or applications problems.
- Mentor associates on the project teams including, but not limited to hiring, training, evaluating, and coaching.
- Maintain and foster internal client relationships. Take ownership of the relationship and ensure that clients’ objectives are met and gain understanding when the objectives are not feasible.
- Analyze customer requirements, evaluate new or existing technology, present recommendations, and determine test and implementation schedules for introduction of new or enhanced systems, networks, hardware, software, or applications.
- Plan and manage resources ensuring all projects meet obligations and budget expectations.
- Provide technical guidance to ensure effective systems’ utilization and integration.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry practices, trends and applications.
- May perform an advisory role to senior management on potential new business developments and programs.
- Ensure that projects adhere to the project approval process as dictated by the Portfolio/Project Management Office (PPMO), track time and provide quarterly reports to the PPMO.
- Establish and maintain best practices and consistent project management policies and guidelines in line with IT project management methodologies.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Mergers and acquisitions experience would be ideal.
- Technical knowledge of datacenter services (Network, Storage, Compute,) and personal productivity (Workstations, Office, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in project management, resource management, programming, or systems analysis.
- Highly advanced project management skills.
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate project objectives and scope feasibility, gain understanding, schedule resources, and manage budget to plan.
- Ability to lead, facilitate and drive to decisions with Executive Management.
- Previous experience managing large international/global projects. Effectively managed projects leading Virtual teams.
- Proficient in software development methodologies.
- Highly advanced level of people management skills, demonstrating the ability to lead, mentor, and develop associates; including the ability to delegate key areas of responsibility.
- Highly advanced oral and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey business terminology that is meaningful and well received.
- Highly advanced level of investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expert ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives.
- Advanced skills in customer relationship management and change management.
- Highly advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions.
- Highly advanced ability to manage multiple projects and/or teams simultaneously.
- Highly advanced ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Highly advanced persuasion and negotiation skills when working with internal/external customers.
- MS Project
- Knowledge of PMBOK or PRINCE2 Methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Insurance industry knowledge
- PMO and/or portfolio management experience
- PMP, FLMI, ACS, or AIAA
- Project Web Access
- Application Development for Finance functional area or Finance background
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) (within 6 months)
- Master’s degree and/or LOMA certification
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.