Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Quality Analyst to join our team.
- Elicits and documents requirements and partners with project team to ensure appropriate solutions are designed and developed.
- Trains client-users on system functionality and supports them during all phases of implementation.
- Design test plans to completely test functionality according to requirement documents, design documents, problem reports or other applicable sources.
- Manually test the system to determine if the features were implemented according to plan.
- Log errors and ensure problems are fixed.
- Create test scripts to automate portions of regression testing and initiate automatic regression test on a daily basis.
- Use test manager tools to manage the testing process and report statistics.
- Meet with internal and external clients to gain an understanding of their business needs.
- Perform gap analysis to identify possible enhancements to existing system functionalities, analyzing various complex business areas/functions.
- Document the clients’ business needs in the form of formal requirements and/or user stories and work with the project team to develop appropriate solutions; while ensuring the solution supports all affected business units.
- Work with project team to ensure project remains within the constraints of time, cost, scope, and quality.
- Document work flow using workflow tools.
- Ensure on-going communication and positive working relationship with clients throughout the project life cycle.
- Act as subject matter expert for the project team.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases as well as assist with review of client data to determine the validity of the data, which includes negotiating possible solutions to problems, offering suggestions to the client, and recommending needed changes to the system.
- Act as subject matter expert for QA staff.
- Develop test plans, test cases and test scripts utilizing appropriate toolset to cover system functionality as completely as possible.
- Test scripts adhere to approved scripting standards and guidelines.
- Perform manual testing as needed.
- Manage test data by setup and maintaining data driven tests.
- Track, verify and approve corrected application software defects.
- Develop and complete special projects as assigned.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced Word, intermediate Excel and SQL/Query skills.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new methods, work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions.
- Advanced level of investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously; Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department/team projects.
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions.
- Advanced skills in customer relationship management.
- Advanced data analysis skill.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or teams and set applicable goals.
- Advanced negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Ability to train internal associates and external clients on system capabilities and processes.
- Ability to develop requirement documents and user stories.
- Ability to read, review and understand XML output.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.