Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Advanced skills in navigating complex concepts in an enterprise, global organization.
- Advanced skills in partnering with business, technology, and our strategic digital partner.
- Advanced ability to handle multiple work streams (goals), define tasks, and balance priorities.
- Advanced communication skills – as this is a global, cross-functional, enterprise, strategic initiative that will require exceptional communication skills across our entire team.
- Inclusive of knowledge sharing, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Ability to execute tactically and strategically – step up out of the weeds and see the future state vision. We want to ensure we’re looking at the big picture even while we’re working on individual “tasks”.
- Ability to approach work in a flexible manner, understanding that we are working with a global team and must have engagement and buy-in from all participants. This often requires out of the box thinking.
- Process Focused
- Process definition and alignment, rules of engagement, leading practices
- Interviewing and facilitation skills; research, data assimilation, and documentation
- Change Management, Processes, Principles, Frameworks
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.