Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a SQL Server Developer to join our team.
- This position is responsible for developing upon and supporting the SQL Server databases and reporting infrastructure to ensure their performance, availability and security.
- Assist development teams in the build out of schema and database technologies.
- Ensure use of best practices for data-driven applications within development teams.
- Review and optimize application data access strategies.
- Enforce database quality standards within the code base.
- Build out and maintain reporting services and integration services applications.
- Support transactional and analytical database efforts in support of the business needs.
- Respond to data inquiries from stake holders and the business team.
- Mentor developers and product owners on OLTP database patterns.
- Support architecture team in long-term planning and implementation.
- Support after-hours and on-call duties as required.
- Responsible for backup and recovery of databases, database migrations, SQL Server patching, upgrades and other operational tasks.
- Support operations and assist with troubleshooting activities as needed.
- Continue to develop your skills in database optimization, reporting, data analysis, and other database duties as a member of an agile software team.
- 5+ years of experience as a SQL Server developer
- Recent experience working with SQL Server 2008+ supporting OLTP and ETL workloads
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, SSRS Knowledge of SSIS
- High level of proficiency in database design fundamentals
- Experience with PowerBI stack a plus
- Working knowledge and experience developing and deploying SSRS reports
- Experienced with source control applications (SVN, TFS, GIT, etc.)
- Knowledge of C# and .Net web technologies a plus
- Experience with Visual Studio 2012, 2013 and 2015
- Exposure to Azure cloud technologies a plus
- Exposure to non-Microsoft DB technologies a plus (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.