Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a SQL Report Writer/Data Mart Builder to join our team.
- Looking for someone to work directly with the CIO / VP and help build out an analytics data mart, and then tie reporting and report writing tools into the mart for business to utilize.
- Professional position, which writes software utilizing analytics and machine learning to achieve the business goals and objectives of the company.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Demonstrates clear and working knowledge and concepts of software development, data science and learning algorithms.
- Responsible for the internal application programming and analysis of requirements using various technologies.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Implements most recent algorithms and approaches for machine learning in collaboration with our data analysts, actuaries, claims experts and underwriters.
- Designs best architecture and selects the most appropriate modeling techniques and data visualization for big data analysis.
- Writes complex code utilizing machine learning and data science on a daily basis that contributes to the success of software development projects, as instructed by leads or managers
- Initiates and participates in projects in the areas of prediction, optimization, and processes using advanced statistical / mathematical approaches, in the enterprise environment.
- Responsible for timely achievement of milestones and project completion.
- Documents program and operation procedures to insure integrity and accuracy of information.
- Effectively communicates status of work through all phases of assigned tasks.
- Adheres to development department policies and procedures.
- Experience in hands-on software development.
- Ability to capture customer requirements and translate them into software specifications.
Qualifications: (Must meet at least two of the following criteria)
- A Bachelor’s degree
- SQL, SSRS
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in the Data Science or a related field.
- Excellent written, analytical, problem solving and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in machine learning development.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Motivated, self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused.
- Clearly demonstrates talent to write code and follow best practices.
- P & C Insurance experience a plus.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.