Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a SQL DBA to join our team.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of database instances on SQL 2008R2, 2014 to 2017.
- Create ETL Processes
- Experience with SSIS.
- Development of Enterprise Data Warehouse infrastructure processes for loading data.
- Maintain mirror databases to provide foundation for disaster recovery.
- Monitor Backups, taking backups and restoring them depending upon requirements.
- Monitor customized jobs using to alert the failure of jobs and database server.
- Day to day monitor of database servers for any errors or failures.
- Check errors, re-indexing, updating stats etc.
- Ability to Write and debug Complex SQL Queries, Stored procedures & Views.
- Play a role on Users and Security following the business standards.
- Set permissions to tables, stored procedures following business security guidelines.
- Log Shipping, for fail-over.
- Work on Client/Server tools like SQL Server Management studio 2008R2, 2014, 2017.
- Perform automatic as well as manual failover.
- Performance Tuning the SQL Servers & Databases.
- Work on Replication and Transactional Replication.
- Work on Load balancing for the SQL Servers.
- Experience with Database Normalization, Optimization and Tuning, Backup/Restore, Data Import/Export, Troubleshooting, Database Objects authorization, DTS, and ETL using DTS (SSIS).
- Objects Creation such as Tables, Views, User created Data Types, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Triggers.
- Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Client/Server Connectivity, Database Consistency Checks using DBCC Utilities.
- SQL Server Enterprise Manager (2000) to Administer SQL Server.
- Install and Configure SQL server 2008R2, 2014, 2017, on Windows advance server and windows systems.
- Microsoft Certification
- Erwin-Data modeling
- SSRS & SSIS
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.