Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.
- Responsible for the design, development, maintenance, testing and evaluation of a new or modified software product.
- Work as a part of a team on diverse projects utilizing knowledge of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Mentor and support others as needed to cultivate and sustain technical expertise and professionalism.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Work with multiple teams of engineers, analysts, project managers, QA and others to develop enterprise-level software products.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis.
- Recommend changes in policies and procedures.
- Communicate in a professional manner when interacting with less-experienced staff, peers, senior staff, and internal or external customers.
- Participate in internal and external technical reviews, as required.
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications.
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principals.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise computing software, including system management standards and solutions.
- Strong Object-Oriented design and implementation skills.
- Strong understanding of NuGet package management including creation, deployment and version management.
- Strong understanding of relational database design concepts.
- Passionate about technology and application development.
- Experience in creating SOAP/REST connectors/services.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.