Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
- Possesses a thorough understanding and experience with design principals and concepts, software architecture in conjunction with the best practices of programming, and data architecture and enterprise integration.
- Ensures work/code is documented and architecture/design principles are followed.
- Determines hardware and infrastructure needed to develop and support applications.
- Configures infrastructure including set up and administration of databases and servers and makes sure infrastructure is properly maintained.
- Ensures valid infrastructure and any custom application security are in place.
- Communicates needs, obstacles, and expectations effectively to supervisors.
- Contributes to and follows project plans, upholding aggressive delivery cycles.
- Balances multiple concurrent projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Works assigned support rotations, ensuring work is properly transitioned, and fulfills published service levels.
- Initiates and participates in process improvement dialogues.
- Supports applications/solutions, ensures service levels and client satisfaction are met.
- Mentors lower levels of Software Engineers.
- Works effectively with other team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Essential Job Specifications/Qualifications:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A fundamental understanding of web application environments and development tools.
- A solid understanding of Object-Orient Programming (OOP) principles.
- A solid understanding of relational databases.
- 4-6 years’ experience on Microsoft development languages and patterns – e.g., .NET 3.x+, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3+, ASP.NET Web Forms, Entity Framework 5+.
- 4-6 years’ experience with MS SQL Server development – e.g., data modeling, stored procedures, functions, jobs.
- 4-6 years’ experience in enterprise software development life-cycle.
- 4-6 years of work experience in an analytical role identifying and solving problems.
- Detail Oriented
- Effective Communication
- Job Motivation
- Project Management
- Strong Functional, Analytical, and Technical Skills
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
- Bachelors degree or a fifth-year college or university program certificate in Computer Science or related field.
- Four (4) years related experience and/or training as described above; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.