Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.
- Responsible, as a contributor, in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of enterprise solutions.
- Responsible for working with the development team and architects to implement frameworks and automation to support the continuous integration and continuous deployment strategies for applications.
- Contribute to the analysis, design, development and engineering of enterprise solutions for the organization’s most strategic and complex application delivery projects.
- Develop strong partnerships and relationships with business customers and key stakeholders.
- Utilize advanced skills in DevOps to implement strategies and automation to support continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Map objectives into roadmap initiatives and works with management to define milestones and deliverables.
- Lead by example and consistently demonstrate high performance in the areas of customer service, collaboration, team work, and reliability.
- Raise issues and risks in a timely fashion and effectively contributes to mitigating activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 4-6 years of progressive information technology experience directly related to design and development of software solutions.
- Familiarity with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
- Experience with BDD, Dev Ops, and automation frameworks including Ansible, Maven, and Cucumber.
- Experience designing and developing integration solutions using Java.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with UNIX and RBDMS.
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively build relationships, promote a collaborative and team environment, and influence others.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and End to End Testing, Object Oriented Design, MVC patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- United States citizenship is required for this position.
- MPP database experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of SQL, relational data, and data integration best practices a plus
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.