Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Minimum of one year working as a .Net Developer
- Ability to take initiative, be accountable, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively, while still focusing on providing something of value.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment.
- Ability for clear and effective verbal and written communications.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Stored Procedures, SQL Server, Git, Visual Studio.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API, both exposing and consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science preferred.
- Experience with highly available and scalable OLTP systems
- Experience working with Amazon AWS (Route 53, CloudFront, EC2, RDS, S3, VPC)
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.