Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Sitecore Architect to join our team.
- Assist teams with planning and growth of the proper use of Sitecore and the projects hosted within.
- Work closely with developers to ensure standards are documented and trained.
- Outline solution architecture then monitor and govern implementation.
- Provide education and mentoring for staff on Sitecore related projects.
- Provide direction in solution design and use of Sitecore.
- Facilitate solution architecture for project estimation tasks.
- Act as primary technical contact across multiple projects.
- Anticipate, identify, communicate and solve problems within many departments.
- Collaborate with developers to resolve technical issues with or without known solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science or related
- Expert level experience in Sitecore coding practices and standards (8.1 or higher)
- 3+ years’ experience with C# software development
- 4+ years’ experience with an object-oriented programming language
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, AJAX, Web Service Development, and Transact-SQL development for SQL Server 2012
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and programming
- Experience with SCORE
- Sitecore MVP
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.