Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a SharePoint Developer to join our team.
- Develop and maintain various applications, software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, implementation and support of various systems.
- This person will work to identify alternatives to optimize business applications to support the company goals and objectives.
- Create & develop applications, enhancements, modifications, training and support services for assigned projects.
- Ensure the application meets the technical, business process, and end-user requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems and create or revise computer programs, systems and related procedures.
- Prepare documentation to assist in problem analysis and submit recommendations for solutions.
- Prepare program specifications and diagrams and develop logical flow diagrams.
- Code, test, debug and install the operational programs following standard departmental procedures.
- Coordinate with users, either personally or through a Supervisor, to determine requirements and best method of compiling and presenting information to users, insuring final objective is feasible to prepare specifications for new applications, enhancements, modifications, and support issues.
- Ensure efficiency of application meets the technical, business process, and end user requirements by analyzing the effectiveness of existing information systems and providing recommendations.
- Work closely with management to develop new business processes and applications.
- On-call 24/7 for systems under this position’s primary or secondary responsibility
- Create and maintain documentation to support development efforts.
- Monitor and control the integrity of the data standards and application interfaces.
- Develop and present training materials as required and assist in training users in the proper use of existing and developed systems.
- Implement process or re-engineer improvements when applicable.
- Prepare and present reports and presentations to internal and external customers as needed.
- Provide services with a high level of integrity.
- Ensure work in compliance with company policies and professional standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in application development.
- 3-5 years of experience in .Net, SharePoint and/or Object-oriented programming.
- Ability to gather requirements, develop functional and technical specifications.
- Understanding of MS SQL is preferred.
- Maintaining state-of-the-art expertise through participation in internal and external seminars, schools, and professional associations.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and through written reports relating to customers.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from management.
- Ability to multi-task with strong project leadership skills.
- Maintain state-of-the-art analysis/programming expertise through participation in internal and external seminars, schools, and professional associations.
- Willingness and positive attitude to take on application support of current and legacy applications.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.