Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are seeking a SharePoint Developer to join our team.
- Work in a Windows Server 2012, Microsoft SQL 2012, and SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Design and develop SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 custom and OOB applications.
- Architect, design, develop, and implement complex enterprise software solutions.
- Coordinate and cooperate with the client and team to implement SharePoint applications that use best practices.
- Install, configure, test, and implement SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint 2013.
- Use Visual Studio, SharePoint Web Interface, and SharePoint Designer to develop custom solutions.
- Develop and implement master pages, views, forms, templates, external lists, external content types, custom lists, Web parts, master pages, and other custom components.
- Perform fundamental engineering duties and assist senior engineers in formulating preliminary designs, performing tests, taking measurements and performing system analyses or simulations.
- Apply standard practices and techniques in specific engineering assignments.
- Construct laboratory breadboards and/or prepare preliminary sketches, write computer programs or perform analyses/simulations and assists in preparation of data and documentation.
- Experience in Team Foundation Server.
- 3+ years of experience with designing and developing in a SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Experience with systems requirements, configuration management, and enterprise help desk support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 3 years of experience, or an Associate’s degree with 6 years of experience.
Certification Requirements include:
- Security+ CE
- Web Developer certified in MTA in Software Development Fundamentals or HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- SharePoint Developer certified in MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 or newer.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.