Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Service Desk Specialist to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and deployment of Windows and Apple products.
- Work daily with internal customers via phone, chat, email, and deskside.
- Accurately record all work and troubleshooting in tickets.
- Maintain positive, professional attitude.
- Configure, deploy, and maintain mobile devices as needed.
- Associates Degree in related field of study.
- 1-2 years of experience in MS Windows environment handling Level 1 calls and break/fix support.
- Proficient in the management and troubleshooting of Microsoft desktop operating systems.
- Superior customer service and communication skills are a must.
- Experience with ticketing systems and a solid understanding of what information should be recorded in a ticket.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Solid experience using and troubleshooting MS Office (O365) products including Office 2010/2013/2016.
- Working knowledge of Apple products including iPhone, iPad and Mac Computers.
- Ability to clearly document technical processes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting and management of Apple systems.
- Apple certified is a plus.
- Basic understanding of databases and data processing.
- Microsoft Certification.
- CompTIA Certification.
- Experience managing Windows Servers
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.