Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team.
- Champions the customer views and pain points by bringing evidence from research and driving the team towards impactful, measurable experience design.
- Works with the product owner and technical leads to help prioritize and ensure holistic customer experience and values deliverables in MVP increments and beyond.
- Leads the user experience and interface efforts for the team, ensuring elegant and delightful product experiences, as a critical member of a cross-functional agile product team.
- Serves as a leader in the creative process by facilitating design sessions across the Digital Organization.
- Creates high-quality, well-researched mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes across all channels to test flows, interactions, messaging, etc.
- Meets with internal and external customers to understand needs and emotions to translate and incorporate into design considerations.
Qualifications (Education, Experience Special Skills):
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Four or more years of agile team experience is required.
- Specific Designer experience is required.
- Design Thinking or User-Centric Design methodology experience is required.
- Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups or clickable prototypes is required.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.