Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management and execution of multiple projects through the project lifecycle.
- Conduct design sessions or individual meetings as appropriate.
- Provide clear status reporting and updates throughout the project.?
- Facilitate resolution of issues and risks to ensure project progresses efficiently.
- Manage project team’s expectations for each project’s features, timeline, and budget.?
- When faced with conflicting priorities, setbacks, or budget constraints, prepare and present alternatives.
- When projects are complete, conduct project audits and post-project reviews.
- Communicate and manage routine interactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MIS, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or related concentration.
- 5+ years Project Management / Business Analyst experience.?
- 7+ years’ experience of Program Office/Project Management in a corporate setting.?
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced and proficient with tools such as MS Project, MS Visio and MS office suite.
- Comprehensive experience with project management and system analysis skills including process mapping, meeting facilitation, and client negotiations.
- A wide degree of creativity, initiative, and ability to lead a group is expected.
- Ability to organize and conduct small to large group sessions and meetings.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with staff of varying levels.
- Balance long-term and short-term implications of decisions.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Project Management certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Lean-Agile concepts.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.