Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager of IT to join our team.
- Responsible for providing direction and leadership to the technical development team for company network operations incident ticketing systems while maintaining system integrity and assisting with service maintenance, engineering for existing system, purchasing, budgeting, staff development, business plan development, deployment of new products, and assisting with capital projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage development staff to customer priorities and internal process standards to assure quality and consistency of all services to end users.
- Provide technical training and support for development staff.
- Coordinate preparation of the capital and operating budget process and monitor activity throughout the year to ensure capital and operating expenses are controlled according to the budgeted plan to meet or exceed annual cash flow, including negotiating with contractors and vendors to achieve bids within budget.
- Monitor current procedures and tests performed in accordance with customer and department standards to insure compliance with documented processes.
- Monitor and review system material management procedures, and security to insure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintain records as required by company and department policies.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of (7) years of system engineering experience.
- Minimum of (5) years of management experience.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Strong personnel management and development skills.
- Strong task management skills.
- Expert knowledge of the network and systems engineering systems concepts and the system/super-system skills including the business and technological environment.
- Expert knowledge of the systems lifecycle from need identification, requirements through to operation and ultimately disposal.
- Strong ability to transform an operational need into a description of system parameters and incorporate those parameters in the control of the total system development to achieve an optimum, cost-effective balance of all system elements.
- Experience with BMC Remedy or other equivalent trouble ticketing systems.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.