Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas and Denver Area.
We are currently looking for a Senior Developer/Architect to join our team.
- To perform all activities related to the design, development, integration and implementation of organizational information systems and software applications at the company.
- In addition, they provide technical leadership and guidance to their work group, and as needed, may also be expected to manage a team of Developers.
- Scope of responsibility includes both custom-developed applications as well as the integration and customization of commercial off-the shelf applications.
- Leads and coordinates the development or integration of system/information projects from analysis through implementation.
- Responsible for analyzing business opportunities, defining software requirements, designing, developing, initial testing, or integrating and documenting software applications in compliance with company development standards.
- Trains end-users to effectively take advantage of system functionality and resources.
- Provides third-tier support to Help Desk for application support.
- Backup to operations and end-user support function.
- Demonstrates technical excellence, wide-range of technical knowledge, good communication skills (written and oral), resourcefulness, creativity, initiative, and ability to quickly and effectively absorb and use new technology skills.
- Responsible to proactively keep up with and recommend technology opportunities that will contribute to the company’s success.
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all company anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
- Must have expert knowledge and experience designing and programming N-tier and layered architectures, object-oriented programming, and relational databases, preferably Oracle (11G and 12C and SQL Server (2016 or later).
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Practitioner of software design patterns including Dependency Injection, Strategy Pattern design, etc.
- Competence in .NET development (backend and API, including SOAP and REST web services).
- Good understanding of MS-SQL/T-SQL – supporting existing stored procedures and some new database development.
- Must have expert knowledge and experience in Web development.
- Must be able to quickly absorb and effectively use new technology.
- Experience with advanced agile practices and methodology.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server desired but not necessary.
- Experience with integration architectures.
- Understands the benefits of the various software design methodologies and object-oriented environments.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to analyze simple to complex programming situations.
- Have a good working knowledge of interpreting numbers to effectively complete an assigned task.
- Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standards may exist and critical thinking is needed for effective resolutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management Information Systems or Business Administration with emphasis in Information Systems or Computer Science) with a minimum of 5 years technical information systems experience.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.